Data protection ISO-Straw
The protection of you data / Privacy is very important to us, that's why it is important for us to inform you in our privacy statement about all details about the processing of personal data according to the legal requirements of the EU-DSGVO, and about your rights.
Personal data are all the information, that are tied to an identifiable natural person; A natural person is defined as someone who can be directly or indirectly tied to a name, identification number, location data, online identification (such as cookies), or that can be tied to one or several special features that are expressions of physical, psychological, genetic, economical, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The usage of Websites is generally possible without this personal data, but in the following we talk about exceptions such as cookies.
The processing of personal data
The owner of the website only uses personal data in order to fulfil requests/orders/services. The data is handled with great care. You decide, if you want us to release personal data or not. Your data will not be stored on our website. No visitor profiles, with our without ties to an identity, are made. We won´t sell your personal data to third parties or use it for any other marketing purposes.
Reference to the responsible office
The responsible office for data processing on this website is:
DPM Holzdesign GmbH
3072 Kasten bei Böheimkirchen
The responsible office is a natural or legal person that decides alone or together with others about the use of the processing of personal data (e.g. Name, E-mail, Address etc.)
Data deletion and storing time
The personal data is going to get deleted or locked, as soon as the use of the storage doesn´t exist anymore. A deletion can also happen if the European or national legislation has any laws or requirements that apply to this. The locking or deletion of data also happens if the retention period, defined by the norms mentioned above, is over, unless the data has to be saved for longer due to a contract of the fulfilment of a contract.
Rights of the affected people
- Right of disclosure You have the right, to demand a confirmation if the affected data is processed, information about the data and a copy of the data. 15 DSGVO
- Right of correction. According to the article 16 DSGVO you have the right to demand to complete the data affecting you or to correct any false data about you. Right of deletion/ Right to restrict the processing of data According to article 17 DSGVO you have the right to demand that data that is affecting you is going to get deleted, or that according to article 18 DSGVO there are restrictions about the processing of your data.
- Right of data transmission Additionally you have the right to demand to receive all the data affecting you according to article 20 DSGVO and to demand their transmission to other liable people.
Right to contradict
You have the right to revoke your permissions according to article 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO. You can revoke the processing of your data in the future at any point according to article 21 DSGVO . The contradiction can be especially useful for going against the processing of your data for direct advertising purposes.
Data in forms
If a website offers the input of personal or company data such as a name or E-mail address, the transfer of data is completely voluntary. Transferred information is only used by the operator of the website in order to process requests as well as to perform the demanded services. The data and any other information is therefore saved for an undefined amount of time.
In order to optimise the internet range, cookies- small text files that are left in your PC- are used. This website uses the following cookies below: s:
Required cookies for the functioning of the website:
- Session Cookie (PHPSESSID) automatically created cookies by the web server. Storage time: browser- session
- cookies-notice Put after the cookie note in order to not show the message twice. Storage time: unlimited
Deactivation of cookies
The storage of cookies can be accepted, restricted or deactivated in any browser. Usually this is done in the browser settings- more information can be found in the user manual of the browser.
For a more appealing presentation and to have an easier time finding our locations, the website uses the map service Google maps with an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
In order to use Google maps, it is required to store your API address. Those information are usually transferred to a server run by Google in the USA, and stored there. The provider of this website has no influence on this data transmission. This provides an entitled interest according to article 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO .
More information about how user data is treated is found in the privacy statement of Google: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/